Embassy, Consulate-General, Consulates and NBSO's India
Currently in the spotlights
To apply and/or obtain information about visa for the Netherlands you may contact VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.. This company assists the Netherlands Embassy with accepting and returning the visa applications. Visit the VFS website: www.vfs-nl-in.
|Address||6/50 F, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri New Delhi - 110021 India|
(+91) 011 2419 7600
|Address||"Forbes Building" 1st floor Charanjit Rai Marg Mumbai 400001 India|
+91- (0)22 2219 4200
3 September, 2014 Microfinance, or access to financial services, has positive yet varying effects on the lives of the poor. This is one of the main conclusions of the extensive ING research ‘A Billion to Gain?’ that was developed together with the Dutch sector representative NpM, Platform for Inclusive Finance.
22 August, 2014 The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NOW) and the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), part of India’s Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, invite researchers in India and the Netherlands together with industrial partners to participate in the Indo-Dutch Join Research for ICT.
- Call for proposals for Facility for Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Food Security
- Airplane disaster in Ukraine
- The Consulate General in Mumbai is looking for an Indian intern!
- Queen Máxima in India as UN special advocate for inclusive Finance
- Consular and Visa Department of the Embassy Closed on 3 July